MEMBER CARDThe Saigon Centre - Takashimaya – Vietcombank JCB Standard Credit Co-branded Card
The Saigon Centre - Takashimaya – Vietcombank JCB Standard Credit Co-branded Card
- Card type: Standard Credit Co-branded Card and member card for bonus point accumulation
- Issued by: Vietcombank and managed by Takashimaya.
- Available to: customers that use card for payment and bonus point accumulation at Takashimaya & Saigon Centre.
- Percentage of bonus point accumulation: 1.7% transaction value at Takashimaya and 0.85% at Saigon Centre.
- For every cash transaction of VND20,000, customers will receive 340 points. Bonus points can be exchanged for Bonus Point Gift Card when accumulated shopping value reaches VND11.8 million.
- Expiration: 03 years from date of issue. Annual fee is waived in first year; a fee of VND100,000 is applied from second year on.
JCB, the payment card from Japan, offers multiple benefits for cardholders, especially in Vietnam and Japan.
- Other benefits at Saigon Centre please visit
**JCB cardholders will enjoy exclusive privileges when shopping in Vietnam and when shopping or purchasing overseas travel services at JCB PLAZA in Tokyo and Kyoto.
** Accumulated bonus points will be null and void, if there is no incurred transaction made within 01 year of the last transaction.